In order to set and register a world record, we provide advice and mandatory preliminary examination of the application in accordance with the rules of setting records in various categories of the Book World Records. Processing of the application and examination takes up to 30 days.
How to set a record step-by-step:
- Step 1: Fill in the Project Brief.
- Step 2: Expert assessment on the world record frequency.
- Step 3: Confirmation of the application, approval of the event scenario.
- Step 4: Organization of the event on the record establishment.
- Step 5: Publishing the certificates for potential record holders.
- Step 6: Documentation of the results and announcement of the record
- Step 7: Posting information on the set record in the official resources of the project, and in the annual book “Book World Records”