Hanna Krysiuk, Director General of the Book of World Records, spoke at the Speaking Club “Just Talk” v.9.0 with Oksana Robak.
Ms. Anna told the story from setting her first record in 2011 to registering large-scale world records. She told how to become a record holder and present yourself to the whole world.
To do this, you need to follow these steps:
- Come up with a unique record idea or find a way to break a previously set record.
- Fill out an application on the website bookworldrecords.com.
- Consult with a representative of the Book of World Records.
- Wait for the results of the examination, according to which you will find out whether the same records have been previously set.
- Agree on technical issues of the record organization with a representative of the World Records Book.
- Set the record and enjoy worldwide recognition.
Hanna Krysiuk is sure that everyone can become a world record holder.
Do you want to set a record? Fill out an application on the website bookworldrecords.com or call +380678948108.